A Service Desk Analyst is required for a Healthcare organisation based in London. The organisation is currently embarking on an exciting new workstream and they are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to meet the demands of the project.
The Service Desk Analyst will work within a team of IT professionals supported by a number of key 3rd party partners supporting colleagues working for the Healthcare organisation.
As a member of the IT and Telecoms Team the Service Desk Analyst will have a focus on ensuring the delivery of high performing, reliable, responsive and resilient IT and Telephony services throughout the site.
If you have the skills and characteristics detailed below please get in touch.
Key skills & Technologies
- NHS experience desirable but not essential
- 1st / 2nd Line experience
- Adaptable/flexible/quick learner/reliable.
- Onsite support for Hardware
- Onsite support for Core Windows Software
- User Administration. (active directory)
- Liaising with suppliers & partners.
- Stock receive and control.
- Store devices securely overnight.
- Sanitise devices at the start of the day.
- Preparation of replacement devices
If you are an experienced Service Desk Analyst and have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details to email@example.com – Keystream Group Ltd are acting as an employment agency and company.