Senior Commissioning Manager
End of November 2020
Salary – Band 8b – £57,000 – £65,000
Keystream Group requires a Senior Commissioning Manager to join a Public Sector Organisation in London.
The post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting the Collaborative to translate, implement, deliver and assess compliance of service pathways and national models of care.
If you have the skills and characteristics detailed below please get in touch.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of contracting and contract management with NHS & Independent providers
- Children and Young People’s Mental Health Services and / or Mental Health and Learning Disability
- Ability to negotiate on difficult and controversial issues including performance and change
- Working across a range of NHS and Independent Sector and Voluntary Sector providers
- Experience of commissioning health care services and a great understanding of NHS procurement and finance
- Proven and significant leadership experience and/or formal management qualification
- Understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy and appreciate the implications of this on engagement
- Previous experience of involvement in the New Models of Care initiative
- Subject matter expertise across a number of key areas relating to technical contracting to include the NHS contracts; PbR guidance; arbitration and mediation, negotiation styles and techniques
- Registered practitioner
If you are an experienced Commissioning Manager and have the necessary skills, then please send your CV for immediate consideration. Please can you send your CV with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org – Keystream Group are acting as an employment agency and company.