Keystream Group are currently seeking a Reporting Analyst to join an NHS organisation based in Hertfordshire and be a part of an EPR implementation programme.
The Reporting analyst will play a key role in ensuring the success of the EPR implementation and the reporting strategy will ensure continuation of all reporting requirements for the Trust.
This role will require specific experience and knowledge of Cerner EPR, excellent skills and experience in SQL and Excel and knowledge and experience in NHS Acute Information Departments providing routine/adhoc reports.
The Reporting Analyst will be expected to fulfil duties and responsibilities such as:
- Replicate all the current reporting produced by the information service
- Test, assure and sign-off all reporting and data flows once amended to incorporate Cerner data
- Using currently documented procedures amend/re-point queries from old ware house structure to new structure
- Test outputs before/ during and after each Test Cycle for completeness and consistency against historic data
- Document all procedures post testing for hand over to Information Department staff
Rate: £232.36 per day
Band: AFC band 7
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Length of contract: 3 months initially
If this position is of interest to you and if you have the relevant skills and experience, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 2566111/07954344471eMPLO for further details.