Keystream Group are currently seeking an Interface Analyst to join an NHS organisation based in Hertfordshire and be a part of an EPR implementation programme.
The Interface Analyst will manage the development of the current Trust IT applications into integrated clinical/business information systems to cater for the needs of all clinical and non-clinical areas.
They will be responsible for leading on the integration of business and clinical system interfaces.
This role will require specific experience and knowledge of Cerner EPR and experience working with migration and redesign of HL7 interfaces across numerous applications
The Interface Analyst will be expected to fulfil duties and responsibilities such as:
- Ensuring the integrity of NHS data standards are maintained.
- Working with internal clinical teams and external system suppliers to integrate their systems.
- Testing integration solutions across our legacy systems and ensuring compatibility with the EPR.
- Supporting the change in workflows/data entry from our current PAS to the new EPR
- Thinking creatively, work independently and deliver to deadlines.
- Design and document technical architecture and to ensure that the systems deployed link to the Trusts integration strategy.
- Communicate the types of change in application to clinical and operational staff.
Rate: £232.36 per day
Band: AFC band 7
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Length of contract: 3 months initially
If this position is of interest to you and if you have the relevant skills and experience, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0207 2566111/07954344471 for further details.