Keystream Group have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Employee Relations Manager to work in a contract position near the Essex area. This role is to start ASAP.
As the Employee Relations Manager, you will be working to support the Head of Employee Relations to ensure the best ER practice in compliance with good employment practice, employment legislation and group-wide standards is met. The employee relations manager will oversee and undertake casework investigations including absence management, disciplinary, grievance and bullying and harassment.
To apply for this, you will need the following skills and experience:
- NHS experience
- Previous extensive experience in a senior advisory HR role within a large organisation
- Experience of working with Trade Union representatives at local and regional level
- Understanding and experience of using HR metrics
- Up to date knowledge of Employment Law
- Awareness of recent developments within the NHS
- Flexible attitude, and willingness to travel across different Trust sites to ensure the needs are met
If you have the skills for this role please forward your CV for an interview.